top of page

Discount Jukebox Karaoke Hire Kellyville

02 9809 5916

Party Scene

Jukebox Hire

Karaoke Hire

Sydney Jukebox Hire Since 1978

Kellyville Jukebox Hire


Discount Jukebox Hire

Specialising in the Kellyville Beaumont Hills Stanhope Gardens Kings Langley and surrounding areas of Sydney. You can't go past this one, it's a Digital Jukebox, it's Karaoke System, plus it's a Photo Booth all-in-one system. you can even use this unit as a PA system to make announcements / speeches or just sing along. It comes with two microphones, two quality speakers, all associated leads, colour changing lights on the front. Plus a 50 page Karaoke book.  We have been operating in Sydney since 1978 and have delivered tens of thousands of party systems from Sydney Tower to Kellyville, Windsor, Campbeltown and all suburbs in between.

Give us a call, or click our Online Quote Button for more information and a competitive quote

Call NOW!

02 9809 5916

Perfect For 18 Birthday Parties, Engagements, Weddings, 21st, 40th, Children's Parties Etc

Local Party & Catering Services
Jukebox Image.jpg

Jukebox Karaoke Services

Interesting Facts About Kellyville

Kellyville is believed to be named after Hugh Kelly, who owned land comprising the Kellyville Estate. Kelly was a former convict who arrived in New South Wales aboard The Rolla in 1803.[citation needed] Early land holders given grants included John Tivett, George Acres, Hugh Kelly and Michael Hancey.[citation needed]

Kelly owned a hotel on the corner of Wrights and Windsor Roads called the Bird-In-Hand. Kellyville's origins as a landmark date to at least 1810 with the grant of land and the 1820s construction of the White Hart Inn. The foundations for the Inn remain. The Inn was a popular stable and accommodation on the main road to Windsor. The White Hart Inn existed long prior to its competitor The Bird In Hand. Ironically, the original owner of the land grant on which the White Hart Hotel was built was Hugh Kelly. The NW Rail Line has conducted extensive archaeological research on the site and documented the history of the Inn including information about Hugh Kelly. Originally, the area had been known as 'There and Nowhere' followed by 'Irish Town' for the clan of Kellys that lived in the area. Kelly died in 1884 a respected local. Following his death, John Fitzgerald Burns, James Green, George Withers, Tiger Lilly, and Adam and Stephanie Corbishley (who went on to be divorced) purchased portions of several early land grants, which were subdivided into farmlets as part of the 'Kellyville Estate', thereby giving the suburb its name. Their original land boundaries explain the present route of Windsor Road. The first subdivisions of 40-hectare (100-acre) lots were made in 1884.  (Wikipedia)



bottom of page